|Title||Quality Technician – Oshkosh|
Turn signals. 9 items in the 10-items-or-less lane. Cleaning a microwave after a chili disaster. There are right and wrong ways to do things. You do the right thing. Quality matters. Bring that outlook to ACI in Oshkosh and help make a difference.
Position: Quality Technician
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift (6:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Paid Holidays
Required Education: High School Degree
Required Experience: Open
Brief Synopsis of Job: A skilled position. Requires basic math skills and good manual dexterity. This is a non-exempt position.
Responsibilities: Trains with assigned trainer until able to do tasks on own. Understands manufacturing equipment and processes. Performs duties involving a paint finish, product rework, sanding and general clean up. May assist in secondary operations. Performs inspection and quality checks using properly calibrated measuring devices correctly during operations and completes quality records, as required. Works closely with and trains shop floor personnel on quality requirements. Corresponds with other departments regarding vendor and customer issues. Involved in New Product Development; participates in Advanced Product Quality Planning and prepares Product Part Approval Process documentation to the customers’ requirements, and all other required certs. Maintains the system for control of Non-conforming materials, processes and Corrective and Preventive Action; investigates and documents 8D formatted corrective actions. Promotes and participates on continuous improvement teams, as needed. Stops production when quality issues are detected. Performs internal audits. Maintains documentation and records. Assists in maintenance of quality system. Other duties as assigned.
· Follows instructions completely and accurately.
· Completes training program, when applicable
· Quality of work. Attention to detail imperative.
· Quality awareness.
· Productivity and efficiency.
· Completion of assigned tasks on schedule.
· Cleanliness and neatness of work areas.
· Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others.
· Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices and work instructions.
· Attainment of individual written goals.
Advanced Coatings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.